The website ocmoney.club is a scam or fake being operated by online scammers or cyber criminals. The website (ocmoney.club) claims it offers members the opportunity to earn money for viewing ad units and attracting referrals, but this is only a trick to get potential victims to sign up with them. Once potential victims become members and have reached the $150 payment threshold in order to cash out or receive their money, ocmoney.club will ask them to buy fake referrals.
If members buy the fake referrals, the website will charge their credit cards, kick them out of their accounts and disable them. This is when members will know that they have been scammed, when it is too late, because they have done all the work and have realized that they never get paid.
Therefore, online users are asked not to register with the fraudulent website and those who have already registered and working with the website are asked to stop.
Online users who have used their credit cards on the website are asked to contact their banks for help. The should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent transactions and refund their money, and may cancel their credit cards and give them a new one to prevent the scammers from continuously charging them.
Again, do not waste your time working for ocmoney.club because you will never get paid. Only the scammers responsible for the website will get paid and they will never share the earnings with you although you did all the work, they will steal your money by tricking you into buying fake referrals.
You cannot delete your account and the ocmoney.club may sell your email address to other online scammers. Therefore, members of the fraudulent website are asked to look out for fake, phishing and malicious email messages that may start flooding their email inboxes. They should also be aware of online scammers pretending to be online users claiming that they have gotten paid by the fraudulent website. This is a trick by online scammers to convince potential victims into registering with their fraudulent websites.
Why does ocmoney.club have a very low trust score?
According to SCAMADVISER:
Ocmoney.club has a very low trust score which indicates that there is a strong likelihood the website is a scam. Be very careful when using this website.
When our algorithm automatically reviewed ocmoney.club we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other factors relating to reviews, fake products, threat and phishing. A trust score is created using all the collected data.
Although the website seems to have a very low rating, be aware that our algorithm is not perfect. It may not be a scam but a legit and safe site. It is therefore always wise to do your own research as well.
THINGS TO PUT INTO CONSIDERATION
Before you buy something from a new site,
- Check if the site has a “contact us” web page
- Check if the site shows info about its company (name, address, country)
- Avoid online shops that use free email providers (i.e Hotmail, gmail)
- Check if the site has a valid VAT or Partita IVA number (EU only)
- Check if the site has an “about us” or “company” web page
- Check if the site has a social profile (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Don’t be fooled by low prices, if it looks too good to be true, pay attention
- Analyze the domain WHOIS data to find info about the site owner
- Try to always first contact the website owner via email
- Do not pay via credit card, use PayPal instead (easier to get refunds)
- Look for possible English (or other language) grammar errors
- Never enter sensitive information on non-HTTPS pages
- Verify that the website is certified by McAfee SECURE
- Check the website reviews on TrustPilot
- Search for website discussions on Reddit
- Check if the website has a valid telephone and email address
- Before buying something, contact the website via email
- A pair of RayBan cannot cost $15 you know right?
You can ask questions about this article by leaving a comment below.